Support2Go is your complete source for all your Nashville IT technical support and computer networking service needs. Since 1999, Support2Go offers Nashville on-site technical support services to your clients in the greater Nashville Tennessee area including Gallatin, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Franklin, and more.
We are equipped to handle every type of maintenance, repair, and diagnostic services, including:
- Cisco Support
- Security Protection &
- Computer, Server, &
- Server Support
- Printer Repair
- Flat Panel Televisions & Displays
- Interactive Whiteboards (IWB)
- Image Processing Devices
- High Speed Scanner Equipment
- Network Support
- On-Site Computers &
- Digital Signage, Monitors,
- ATMs & Kiosks
- Backup Data Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Consumer Electronics
- Firmware Management
- Hardware/Software Service
- LCD Network Displays
- Remote Access
- Remote Support
- Router Installation
- Storage Systems
- Virus Removal
Support2Go Five-Step Service Process
Our Five-Step Process ensures consistent and reliable support for every service request. Here is how it works.
- We accept your work ticket and assign a Support2Go technician.
- Our Nashville IT technician contacts you to introduce himself and establish a point of contact with your company, to verify the support request, to verify the appointment time, and to determine the on-site contact person.
- Our technician arrives on location at the appointed time, notifies the on-site contact person, notifies your contact person, and begins the service.
- Our technician completes the service work, completes a Support2Go Service Report, and processes your paperwork as needed.
- Our technician confirms your client’s satisfaction and reports the results to your contact person.
Our Nashville IT technicians and computer support personnel carry smart phone devices to provide regular status updates via E-mail, Text or a phone call. This keeps you current with the status of your IT service request.
Support2Go Service Reports
Our Nashville IT technicians and computer networking specialists follow a structured process that ensures all service work meets our high quality standard. Our technician completes an in-house Service2Go Service Report for each service ticket. Key elements of this report include:
- A description of the problem and the service requested.
- A detailed listing model numbers, serial numbers, and other information that identifies the equipment involved in the service request.
- Photos of the service area and the equipment serviced.
- A list of every person involved in providing the service. This includes Support2Go staff, your staff, and your client’s staff.
- A written description of the diagnosis and the service work performed.
- Other information as needed to document the service work provided.
Service Level Agreements
You may have Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with many of your clients. As a Nashville IT service provider we completely understand the nature of SLAs, the penalties and rewards, the performance requirements, and especially the response time requirements. We make your SLA service requests our first priority.
Our highly qualified Nashville IT technicians follow our Support2Go Five-Step Service Process and our structured Support2Go Service Report guidelines to ensure that all service work meets our high quality standard. Rely on Support2Go to service promptly and professionally all your SLA agreements.
Your clients have many different software needs. Our technicians have comprehensive training to support most applications, systems, and utilities software, including:
- Windows Server Support
- Exchange E-mail Support
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
Support2Go technicians have expert knowledge with most computer brands. We are equipped to install and service hardware from any major manufacturer, including:
Support2Go services most medical equipment and software, including:
- Wireless Medical Devices
- Hospital Mobile PCs
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems
- Medicine Dispensing Machines
- E-Prescribing Software
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Ultrasound, CT, X-Ray Equipment
Who We Serve
Support2Go provides on-going Nashville technical support services to:
- Private Individuals
- Small, Medium, & Large Businesses
- Large Corporations
- Medical Facilities
- Colleges & Universities
We completed projects for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) and a one-year project for the Social Security Administration in Nashville. Both government agencies required background checks and drug testing for our technicians to gain the security clearance needed for these projects.
Call our Nashville computer repair and networking experts today at 615-855-2863 or email us now at email@example.com
to get started.